Using Your Personal Information
Ofertas365 (Curaçao) N.V. collects and securely stores information about individuals purely for its own business purposes and in accordance with Curaçao's Personal Data Protection Act 2013 or the relevant national legislation on data protection.
We will not pass this information to any third party other than to those providing a service on our behalf in connection with our business or if required to do so for law enforcement purposes. We may contact you occasionally about new products or promotions. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not wish to receive such information.
Any information you submit will be retained by Ofertas365 (Curaçao) N.V. for as long as you use the products provided on the website.
Information that you may submit through any communications system we provide may be retained for a period of up to two years.
Personal information submitted via this website will be used for the purposes stated in this policy or on relevant parts of the website. Any or all of your personal information may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using the products on our website. Specifically, information held about you may be used by us for the following reasons:
1. To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you;
2. To provide you with information or products that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
3. To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
4. To notify you about changes to our products or service;
5. To provide third parties with statistical information about our web users, but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
6. To maintain internal records.
Where you submit personal information for publication, we will only publish and use that information in accordance with the terms of the permission you grant us.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
Third Party Websites And Services
If the website contains links to other websites, we are not responsible for their privacy policies or practices.
We may also disclose your personal information:
1. To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
2. In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
3. In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
4. To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling;
5. To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Security Of Your Personal Information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
Of course, data transmission over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet. You are responsible for keeping your username and password and user details confidential.
We will not ask you for your password except when you log in to the website.
You may instruct us by email not to process your personal data for marketing purposes at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out.