Want to play?
Clear your mind, sharpen your senses and walk into the enchanted oriental garden.
Play for prizes up to the ₿ equivalent of: US$11,750.
Price per play:
₿0.00003 - ₿0.0015
Choose your bet between from ₿0.00003 to ₿0.0015, which is shown as mBTC0.03 to mBTC1.5 in the game screen.
The maximum prize is the ₿ equivalent of US$11,750.
1 mBTC = ₿0.001
The return to player (RTP) is approximately 96.59%.
How To Play And Win
Click on 'Play/Try', then on 'Try Game' or 'Play Game' and then on ‘Continue' when the game screen opens.
To start a play, you need to choose the bet amount by clicking on the + or – buttons located in the bottom left of the screen and press the Spin arrows. Alternatively, you can press 'Auto Play'.
By pressing ‘Auto Play’ you will automatically play with the selected number of spins.
If a line can give more than one prize, that line will be awarded with the combination that produces the highest multiplier.
All wins are paid for combinations of the same symbol.
- Each new game costs one stake.
- After each draw of the 9 symbols on the reels the game automatically blocks the best set of symbols, but it may be changed by the player.
- Playing with blocked reels is a new game.
- Lions Bonus: when Lions symbol occurs on a reel, it will switch on corresponding field in the Lions Bonus Matrix Table.
- When the Lions Bonus Matrix Table is full, the next draw of at least 3 Lions symbols on the reels starts 9 Bonus Games.
- All previously drawn Lions remain blocked and each next Lions in following 9 Bonus Spins will join the blocked ones.
- After finishing Lions Bonus Games, if there are at least 4 Lions on the reels, the appropriate prize is paid from the win table.
- Dragons Bonus: starts when Dragons symbols occur on the 3 middle reels, and the player collects the prize.
- Player may choose one from three Dragons tickets shown on the screen and reveal its content.
- Each Bonus Game is a new game.
Winnings will be credited instantly to your Crypto Millions Lotto account and details can be found in ‘My Account’. Please read the 'Terms & Conditions' on this website for more information.